|Job Ref:||CLG900100364||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||City:||Rayong Thailand||Address:||Salary:||thb50,000 - thb100,000/month||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:31|
International Client looking for Experience Account Manager (Sales) based in Rayong, Thailand.|
Technical – knowledge on turbomachinery equipment (Gas turbines, steam turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compress
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Key Responsibility 1: Safety
• Work safely and follow all rules and procedures.
• Complete all required safety training.
• Report all Near-Misses, First Aids and Incidents to supervisors.
• Attend and participate in all safety meetings and complete required BBAs.
• Conduct Behavior Based Safety Audits and report any safety concerns observed.
Key Responsibility 2: Coordinate Sales Activity with Clients
• Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives which are:
o Achieve bookings targets
o Pro-actively promote and sell products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis
o Develops and maintains sales funnel to a minimum level of 3-4 times the AOP by processing new enquiries efficiently and using strategic proactive initiatives to increase business levels year-on-year in line with Long Range Plan (LRP)
o Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers and prepare Risk Assessment Management
o Provide feedback and direction to any dept. on all matters of : opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for territory
o Maintain good records for territory, of its present and prospective customers. Also records relating to competition and their activities
o Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers
• To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff
• Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems internal and external
• Promote and organize customer visits to facilities
• Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales
• Develop and maintain a detailed territory plan
• Utilize softwares/reporting systems/CRM/NA
Key Responsibility 3: Forecasting and Reporting
• Provides accurate financial booking forecasts of his/her opportunities within the assigned territory. These must be monitored and updated regularly by the successful applicant.
• Responsible for updating forecasts, maintaining accuracy of CRM tool/NA (opportunity tracker) and attending weekly windshield (opportunity) call
• Responsible for providing monthly report detailing business opportunities, bookings, market activity, challenges, etc.
Key Responsibility 4: Territory Planning and Marketing
• Reports on market changes and competitive information on a regular basis. Maintains a personal development plan to improve technical and commercial skills.
• Provide market data and competitive information regarding Aftermarket business in the assigned territory
• Stays current on/defines/communicates client needs and market conditions in territory and particularly to stay current on industry/market and technology and solutions relevant to their client base and territory
• Maintains a detailed network of peers and colleagues
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
• Degree in Engineering
• A minimum of 5 years related experience
• Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment - Centrifugal Compressor, Steam Turbines & Reciprocating Compressors
• Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
• Market knowledge and commercial understanding
• Good commercial acumen
• Equipment/software knowledge: Microsoft Office