Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide. |
We are currently looking to recruit for our location in Mannheim or Braunschweig a Contracts Specialist for Contracts & Legal Affairs - Central Europe (m/f), limited until 31.01.2018.
The purpose of the role will be to support all functions within RCS Region Central including all tender procedures, contract negotiations within Central Europe region for projects and contract related issues.
- Legal support of all functions within the Region including, but not limited to, all tender procedures, contract negotiations within Central Europe region for project and contract related issues
- Active participation in negotiations with customers, partners and sub-suppliers, negotiation of terms and conditions
- Support of the management and especially Director, Regional Contracts, in all judicial matters, claims for compensation and all on a project based legal issues
- Support of Supply Management in all legal issues
- Evaluation of financial risks in connection with contractual regulations
- Support Bids, Sales, Finance and regional management in developing strategies for bids and negotiations
- Securing all necessary contract related mandates from Group and Corporate and closely working with Group Contracts, Group Legal, Group Tax, Group Structure Finance
- Support all functions in questions related to Procurement Law, especially in the European Sector Coordination Regulation 2004/17/EC (German: Sektorenverordnung)
- Support of bids and projects outside RCS Region Central as per special delegation.
- Fully qualified lawyer (Volljurist) or specialist for business law and economics (Dipl. Wirtschaftsjurist/in)
- Continuous knowledge and experience in legal, contractual and commercial, especially in drafting and negotiating of complex contractual agreements in the commercial area
- Experience in the legal assistance in project management and project administration including claim management
- Special knowledge and or experience in business dealings, legal and contractual habits in Central Europe
- Ability to understand and handle complex cases
- Good technical understanding
- Financial awareness
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Dutch and German language would be appreciated
- High willingness for business travel
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.