|Job Ref:||TWMA-BECP01167525||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||France||City:||Crespin||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:02|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.|
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced:
FLEET MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (m/f)
based either in Crespin(France)/Bruges (Belgium)/Amsterdam(Netherlands)
The purpose of the role:
The Fleet Maintenance Engineer delivers the engineering scope (both projects and bids) for the ongoing fleet maintenance projects. He/She will work closely with customers and other internal functions, such as Operations, Project Management, Procurement, Sales and Bids.
• Delivers the engineering (or technical) scope of the fleet maintenance projects, such as maintenance optimisation covering tasks, documentation, extension,
• Resolves technical issues related to the maintenance execution (in order to increase train availability and reliability)
• Ensures the FRACAS process applications on all projects
• Ensures technical support to customers, operations and procurement
• Monitors the engineering performance by following engineering and fleet key/contractual indicators, such as fleet availability and fleet reliability
• Provide engineering input to the Bids team (works out the technical solutions, assesses engineering risks and opportunities)
• Takes the engineering commitment with respect to the project (committed engineering work, results to achieve, planning, engineering hours required)
• Master Degree in Engineering
• Extensive knowledge of rolling stock vehicles and their maintenance
• Experienced in managing internal and external stakeholders (handle customers' requests, interfacing with other departments)
• Excellent communications skills and attention to details
• Fluent level of English and one other language, such as French, Dutch or German is required
• Willingness to travel
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.