Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TGFI-ROCJ01215825||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
We are currently looking for an:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADVISOR
for Finance SSC based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Purpose of the Job:
The job holder is responsible for delivering periodic AP activities and resolving daily AP complex exceptions and to coordinate performance of Service Delivery teams (i.e. Focus teams) or be assigned to initiate improvement initiatives (e.g. process standardization, alignment & simplification).
• Captures all accounts payable information received.
• Resolves rejected transactions according to the level of errors
• Ensures accuracy of transactions captured.
• Ensures traceability of transactions performed.
• Manage payments to suppliers and perform suppliers' reconciliation.
• Solves all exceptions and inquiries
• Performs payment runs
• Reviews accounts payable reconciliations
• Acts as single point of contact for OSC/CASRA/E&Y audits
• Prepares and communicates KPI reports towards business partners
• Coordinates and communicates performance of all focus teams
• Identify and drive opportunities for improvement in functional area.
• Educational Background: Professional Education Level or University Degree (preferable in Accountancy or Business Administration)
• Language skills: good English level (mandatory); German Skills will represent a great asset
• Work Experience: 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar context, preferable managing responsibilities from AP area
• Familiar with relevant Accounts payable processing and tax requirements
• Experience in SAP or ERP environment.
• Good knowledge on reporting and analysis, preferable working with Excel
Why work for us?
The Shared Services in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with the personal and career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organization. We are located centrally in the city and we have offer an open, friendly working environment where you are empowered to make decisions and contribute to the future shape of our operations with
• A Multinational, dynamic environment
• Continuous challenges and opportunities
• Real impact on our processes and service delivery
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions that are almost fully recyclable.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people!