Department: Fire Contracting Division|
- Preparing proposals/quotations/tenders to prospective customers; negotiate with customers within the specified guidelines.
- Maintaining existing customer contacts and dealing with complaints; analyzing customers’ need to determine potential growth.
- Answering inquiries regarding the company’s products and services & follow up on new leads.
- Conducting presentations to prospective customers/consultants/authority and promoting products and services of the designated market/territory.
- Maintaining sound knowledge of competitive products in the territory/industry and reporting pertinent information to management.
- Report to the Sales Leader & provide full support and assistance with other team members to win new projects.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales pipelines/forecast & update regularly Sales NA.
- To participate & assist in Marketing activities such as Product Launch, Bomba Exhibition, etc
- To initiate new customer onboarding in Third Party portal & liaise with the customer for the required information.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of technical or engineering sales experience in Fire or Building Solution industry.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.