|Job Ref:||143167BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Hong Kong||City:||Hong Kong||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:39|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Our dedicated and experienced team of engineers, specialists and project managers in Asia work closely with local governments and private developers to provide civil infrastructure and planning services in order to offer sustainable solutions and build a better environment for the community.
• Planning, Feasibility Study, Preliminary and Detailed Design of engineering infrastructure works for Urban Development projects (including highways, roadworks, land formation, utilities, water supply, drainage & sewerage systems , etc.)
• Preparation of study reports, technical notes, public consultation papers, cost estimates, design calculations, reports and drawings.
• Liaison with Clients, Governments departments, Contactors, Utility Undertakers and other relevant parties
• Preparation of Tender and Contract documents (conditions of contract, drawings and specifications, method of measurements & bills of quantities)
• Tender Assessment, Contract administration and Construction Supervision for civil infrastructure projects
• Project Management
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.