Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||143449BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Germantown||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:43|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
AECOM is seeking a motivated, self-starting Recruiter to become a team member of the Management Services Group. This position will be part of Talent Acquisition and support GMS and their Linguist programs. Your focus will be to recruit both technical and non-technical staff across our Language Programs business lines based in the Washington Metro Area. Day to day you will drive the recruitment and staffing process including developing staffing solutions for new work, developing and execute strategies to staff current vacancies, develop long term recruiting and retention solutions for program success. You will be required to effectively multi-task and collaborate with the PMO and other managers; meet quick turn-around deliverables, identify opportunities for improvement and innovation and develop effective staffing solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
• � Supports the PMO and Managers with recruiting and retention support activities; brainstorms with colleagues and customers on areas of innovation and improved performance metrics, reporting, customer service opportunities, etc.
• Works with hiring managers, recruitment, security, and human resources to ensure execution of staffing processes and procedures (cradle to grave 'people management')
• Works with Transition Manager for new programs to ensures staffing milestones and requirements are met according to the Transition schedule
• Provide thought leadership and strategic insight for program needs.
• Support Business Development and Proposal activities through the development of staffing solutions for new business.
• Source applicants utilizing a variety of recruiting methods including, but not limited to, newspaper advertising, internet sources, colleges, professional publications and associations, and internal and external job fairs.
• Represent the company at recruiting events including, but not limited to, external job fair(s), on-site job fair(s), and college recruiting event(s).
• Current or previous AECOM experience in a recruiting/human resources role.
• Recruiting experience in language support programs highly desired
• Top Secret Clearance preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.