|Job Ref:||143711BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Manassas||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:35|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is seeking a Sonar Analyst to pro vide contractor technical support services in support of SEA 07TR Submarine Trainers Branch to include system testing, problem resolution, installation, planning and coordination, development of testing and support materials. Provides support for ECWSS 07TR Submarine Combat System trainers such as SMMTT, COAET, and SET Sim/Stim and tactical/trainer support equipment.
1) Install, monitor, and service equipment and systems at Company and client sites.
2) Assist with test and evaluation, checkout, certification tasks. Perform validations/ verifications of various electronic systems.
3) Review change proposals for equipment system potential impacts.
4) Assist in development and accomplishing Trainer Change Instructions.
5) Develop required technical/engineering data, update trouble-shooting procedures, testing, and operation procedures.
6) Direct on-site customer interface for equipment/systems installation, testing, survey, and engineering tasks as needed.
7) Coordinate and work closely with other engineering, logistics, financial, and program management disciplines to define system specifications and requirements.
8) Provide technical data and evaluation for components, equipment and systems consistent with engineering plans, layout and contract requirements.
9) Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
10) Conduct site visits, experimental investigations and analyze engineering problems, propose solutions and alternatives, and provide recommendations.
11) Direct interface and liaison with customers at all levels from quotation to final design and test activities, design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
12) Support development of technical proposal and provide comments on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Vocational training and at least 8 years Navy submarine combat system experience.
Position requires the ability to perform or support a variety of system engineering related tasks in support of system design testing, installation, documentation review and development, and verification of solutions to hardware and software problems.
Position will require travel
Candidates must have an ACTIVE secret security clearance.
Submarine Sonar or Fire Control sailor
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.