|Job Ref:||018563||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:06|
Job Purpose |
This role sits within our Managed Cloud Services business (MCS) and will be assigned to a major new account win for HDS as part of the customer's MCS program management team. The role is responsible for ensuring an effective storage capacity management, order process management and services (including configuration) that runs smoothly for both HDS internally and the customer. This enables HDS to ensure additional costs are kept to a minimum and to safeguard potential revenue streams, whilst adhering to contractual obligations to the customer.
The Cloud Infrastructure Capacity & Configuration Manager takes accountability for tracking installed storage capacity and aligning with the growth forecast in order to proactively identify capacity expansions and initiate the internal processes to support them. They will also provide critical information for monthly invoicing based on closed orders.
Leading the customer MSS program management team. Responsible for smooth customer and internal order process for both storage capacity and services (including configuration). Keeps costs as low as possible while maximizing revenue streams, while adhering contractual obligations. Provides information for monthly invoicing based on closed orders. Tracks installed storage capacity and aligns with growth forecast and customer demand in order to proactively identify capacity expansions.
• Design HDS storage solutions in accordance to the technical design guide in the MCS program.
• Define, agree, maintain and improve order and capacity management processes and tools for the customer program.
Managing to agreed SLA's for all incoming requesting customer capacity and service orders.
• Involve and inform key stakeholders: Customer (HQ and local sites), Program Director, Contract Manager, Finance Manager, Project Manager, Change Manager and Service Delivery Manager.
• Participate in Capacity and Forecast Meetings internally and externally.
• Ensure Hitachi quality standards are met by maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• Exposure to on boarding the new large complex Managed Cloud Service projects and programmes
• Coorperate and consult Technical teams on design enhancements of new and updated services as developed within HDS
• Experience with / Exposure too working in high risk, technical environments and with challenging customers.
• Constantly looking after a maximization of Return of Investment (ROI)
• Train members of the Order & Capacity team in order to make them better
• Manage incoming work streams, prioritize team work assignments, and ensure commitments are consistently achieved in alignment with company priorities.
Promotes and ensures a high level of technical excellence in the Infrastructure Services staff that is in keeping with a high-performing organization
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with HDS cultural values
and performance principles
Desired Skills & Experience