Finance Business Process Project Manager |
This position will be primarily responsible for working closely with Finance and IT to plan and manage Finance projects and other strategic business project implementations. It provides the opportunity to play a key role in driving global process improvements and automation within the finance organization to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Specific duties include :
- Plan, execute and deliver Finance Projects:
- Define and gain approval of business requirements
- Liaise with IT on setup, development and deployment activities
- Define and perform application configurations in Oracle
- Define test plans and perform initial system testing
- Coordinate end user testing
- Prepare training materials
- Coordinate and perform end user training
- Prepare project reports, dashboard and summaries for management
- This role will be responsible for all business processes and workstreams within Global Finance - FP&A, Treasury, Tax, Controller, and Shared Service. Must have experience across the Quote to Order, PTP, RTR.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Analyze issues using Six Sigma / Lean or similar methodology
- Create functional business process maps and documentation, where appropriate
- Partner with IT Account Manager and Finance Leaders to identify and evaluate potential solutions
- Recommend appropriate improvements and seek approval from stakeholders
- Using standard project methodology, manage project schedules, implementation timelines and execution to plan as appropriate
- Liaise and collaborate with cross functional departments to drive end to end solutions across the enterprise
- Support complex projects/programs and serve as the liaison between Finance stakeholders and the project team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or similar qualification. CPA a plus, PMI/PMP certification highly desired
- 7 years of experience in project management and process improvement and/or automation.
- 3 years of experience with a sophisticated financial ERP module functionality and its interactive characteristics, preference to experience with Oracle Financials R12.
- Experience in newest market driven solutions in the Financial space such as NA, Workday, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle and any other related applications
- Understand various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a global, matrix environment
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.