|Job Ref:||523||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£ 230 - £ 250 per day||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:26|
Are you a Site Engineer looking for contract work within the railway environment? Do you want to work for a specialist contractor on a well known job? Look no further as Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in West London!|
The role is expected to continue for around a month as it is holiday cover however, depending on performance there may be the option of follow on work. The client is looking for an engineer with piling experience and the successful candidate will be available immediately and able to start Monday 3rd October 2016.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
* A chance to gain some quick cash
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Setting out and monitoring of works on site
* Conduct ITPs and some Work Package Plans
* Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
* Raising of technical queries
* Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Previous piling experience
* Previous experience working within the railway/civils environment
* CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.