|Job Ref:||RTSSMSJE||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chislehurst||Address:||Post Code:||BR7||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:26|
My client, a main contractor, is recruiting for commercial staff, who want to be part of a great team, working on rail project based in South East London.|
- Top tier main contractor
- Projects in civils, infrastructure, water, highways, power and utilities
- Offices based in South East London.
- Great friendly working environment with casual Fridays, charity days, community events etc
- Lots of opportunities, progression, training, up-skilling and sponsorship
- New business being won consistently and plans for future immense growth over the next 3 years
- A Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to manage a Assistant Quantity Surveyor, and oversee the project.
-The ideal candidate will be excited to join such a forward thinking company
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about the plans for growth and engagement
- You will have experience in quantity surveying within a rail environment.
- You will have NEC contract exposure/knowledge
- No specific background or degree is necessary
Please send me over your details ASAP!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.