|Job Ref:||DAST0118||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Salary:||£ 20 - £ 25 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
Commercial Administrator to join a large commercial team to support and manage the costs of the sub-contractors, materials, equipment and labour for this porject and lease with the commercial managers with spreadsheets showing this data. |
This is a permanent role paying £20-£25k.
Based in West London
Candidates will be required to do:
* Weekly track sheet validation, valuations and uploads into Cost Management System (CMS)
* Assist the financial and statistical reports required
* Communicate with commercial manager and project manager to enable overall management across the project
* Maintain and update subcontractor liabilities
* Reconcil all costs in CMS with ledger and local area spreadsheets
* Carry out any duties appropriate to this role
In order to be successful and be out forward for this role you must:
* Have previous work within Administration and Construction
* A good knowledge of all IT packages
* Strong communication skills
* Capability of working to tight deadlines
* Capability to work within a team
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.