|Job Ref:||Plan1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 38,000 per year, Competitive Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
Want to join one of the UK's leading planning teams? Want a varied role and to be part of the bigger picture? Then this is the ideal opportunity for you.|
I am currently working with a large international consultancy who are currently investing a lot into their planning and development team. They are looking for someone between 1 years work experience to 2 years PQE MRTPI to join their growing team. You will be working under two incredibly well established and successful planning and development consultants who lead the team. The team has a great atmosphere and is really going to be going places in the coming years.
About the role:
* Focusing on town planning advice within our priority areas (residential, retail, central London, education), support the team's Business Plan to develop a client portfolio and generate revenue
* Maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects
* Support the team profile in the market
* Work collaboratively to generate new instructions and pool expertise within the team
* Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/ opportunities
* Consult internally and externally to help identify optimum solutions for clients
* Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
* Degree level qualification
* Qualification with professional body (RTPI) and member as appropriate
* Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
* Knowledge of the real estate industry sector
* Business and report writing experience
* Detailed knowledge of legislation and case law relevant to role
If this sounds like the opportunity for you the please get in touch with me (seb) on NA, for a quick confidential chat.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.