|Job Ref:||LADE/CS001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£ 180 - £ 181 per day||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
CONTRACT TYPE: Freelance
START DATE: Nov 2016
DURATION: 40 weeks
SALARY/RATE: £180 a day
RANDSTAD CPE CONTACT: Kirsty Jackson (Maidstone Branch)
Do you have a valid CSCS card? Are you available for a long term project? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you and it starts immediately and will pay £180 a day. Our client, a reputable construction company is looking for an experienced Crane supervisor to join the team located in Reigate. Please call Kirsty on NA0 or text on NA4..
Your new role:
* Identifying potential hazards and unsafe lifting practices using given lifting scenarios
* Preparing the area with exclusion zones from given lifting plans.
* Ensuring safe access routes for before, during and after the lift
* Mark the position of lifting equipment according to a given plan
* Verify potential proximity and underground hazards from given plans and drawings
* Confirm personnel requirements to meet the lift plan
* Mark the position of lifting accessories and prepare load spreading systems as required
* Confirm lifting equipment configurations from given plans
* Control a lifting operation using a given lifting plan
* Previous in a similar role is essential.
* CPCS Car
* DVLA medical certificate would be an advantage but isn't essential
* Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
* Focused on progress.
What you will get in return:
* A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
* Overtime opportunities.
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.