|Job Ref:||BDAECG27||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£ 33,000 - £ 48,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
Health & Safety Consultant|
Up to £48,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Health & Safety Consultant seeking a new career with a market leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Do you have previous experience within Consultantcy firm? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading project and programme management consultancies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Consultant, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Birmingham.
* Salary is negotiable - Highly competitive salary
* Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* One of the best contributory pensions in the industry
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, and will primarily based on the delivery of CDM Services, some of your duties will be:
* Carry out independently the role of PD / CDM Adviser on projects;
* Undertake regular site visits during the construction period to monitor contractor management of the works. These visits consist of a formal, documented, review of the CDM procedures and site conditions.
* Prepare and delivery training courses to internal and external Clients.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Robust and extensive understanding and awareness of H&S law and CDM regulations, principles, procedures;
* Ability to work with a wide range of clients, professionals and contractors in a non-confrontational way;
* IT literate in using Windows based packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook;
* Strong communication and written skills are essential;
* Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team;
* Experience in administering KPI's and performance measurement systems
* Relevant Degree
* Professional memberships, CMIOSH (or Tech IOSH / Grad IOSH) + IMaPS
* NEBOSH Diploma
* British Safety Council Diploma
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate / General Certificate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.