|Job Ref:||BDCUNDNEW||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 38,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
Up to £38,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Electrical Engineer seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading Construction Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Electrical Engineer, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Newcastle area.
* Salary £36,000
* Experience with a leading company
* Holiday pay
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Company Pension
* Superb company and sector training
Some of your duties will be:
* Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
* Supervise the production of technical drawings and check output
* Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients' briefs
* Attend and participate in (internal and external) project meetings
* Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specification, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or (internal or external) project manager as necessary
* Co-ordinate input from other disciplines and specialisms as required
* Where appropriate, represent the client as lead engineer at client / project meetings
* Correspond with external third parties (eg clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
* Delegate work to Technicians and/or Graduate Engineers as required, and provide feedback on completed work
* Maintain awareness of the performance of projects against agreed project plans and budgets, at a level appropriate to role
* Comply with project management, Operational (QA), Environmental and Health and Safety procedures
* Proactively manage own continuing professional development (including, where appropriate, actively pursuing Chartership with an appropriate professional institution).
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent organisational skills
* Multi-disciplined role
* Engineering qualification at Bachelor's degree level or higher in a relevant discipline
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Solid communication skills including verbal and written
* Previous experience in an engineering consultancy
* Ability to be flexible managing tasks and workload on a daily basis
* Previous experience
* Solid IT skills including excel
* Customer focused, approachable and professional
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.