|Job Ref:||BDGALHAV||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
Compliance Manager |
Up to £45,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Compliance Manager seeking a new career with a market leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Would you consider yourself hard working? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds construction companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Manchester.
* Salary is up to £45,000
* Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* One of the best contributory pensions in the industry
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, where your main role will be to assist the Quality Manager to lead and manage all quality functions in respect of the construction of large water treatment process projects, some of your duties will be:
* Support the Quality Manager to ensure optimal performance in the delivery of the AMP6 programme of works (areas as may be necessary from time to time).
* Promote compliance with Health & Safety Procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, the general public, road users and other stakeholders.
* Develop an in depth understanding Technical Specifications and ensure that the latest documentation is available for design staff, construction delivery teams and subcontractors via the\business Management System, which is held on a software platform.
* Need to understand (and advise others on) the Technical Specifications for various projects which may include civil engineering and various mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation installations.
* Ensure that technical documentation, site records, test and inspection plans and other contractual documents are prepared and correctly managed
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* A working knowledge of Business Management Systems and Contractual Requirements, within the Construction Industry
* Possession of Internal Auditor (BS9001) qualifications, or relevant experience of Quality Management methods within the Water Industry
* Good education to at least HND level (or equivalent) appropriate professional qualifications and/or extensive technical experience within Civil or MEICA construction work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.