|Job Ref:||BBBH141606||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 22,000 per year, Pension,Parking,Certs paid for.||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:32|
Have you been looking for the opportunity to work for a well established organisation that has a reputable status?|
This is your chance, It is time for you to become part of one of the UK's leading IT Support providers.
With this position you will have the chance to face different challenges on a daily basis, you will be able to get involved in team work within a fast paced environment engaging with high profile clients across the UK.
* Being the first point of contact for any technical issues raised.
* Escalation of technical issues when required.
* Trouble shooting of Windows 7/8/10.
* Exchange Administraton.
* An understanding of Network issues.
* Correspond with clients to resolve technial issues.
Technologies & Skills required:
* Windows 7/8/10.
* Active Directory.
* Microsoft Exchange.
* An understanding of networking.
* Customer focus & great communication skills.
* A fantastic starting salary of in between £18,000 - £21,000 DOE.
* Pension (variable)
* 25+ Days to enjoy holiday
* An interesting state of the art office environment.
* Opportunity to progress up through the ranks and achieve your career goals.
* Exciting Incentives & events out.
If you are interested in the position and are looking to start off a career within IT, or maybe you are looking to become part of an organisation that will invest in you from day one apply for this role.
You can contact me on NA or NA to find out more.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.