|Job Ref:||BBBH141576||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 38,000 per year, Car + Bonus||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:33|
IT Systems Training Manager|
(Sales Systems / CRM / IT)
UK wide - £30-36K +Car + Pension + Bonus
UK National Role / Reading/ Bristol/ London/ Midlands/ North West/ UK South
Do you enjoy delivering IT Training...Are you fed up with short term contracts and proper investment in your IT career..?
How would you like to work for a genuine household brand with full 360 degree autonomy over the delivery of first class IT and Sales Systems Training and the ongoing development of new cutting edge e-based learning material?
What you'll be delivering...my client are looking to establish a best in class IT Systems Training structure including developing new highly interactive e-based learning as well as traditional Classroom and desk side training..
* An experienced, confident, approachable IT Trainer who enjoys and thrives in a varied Delivery based training role.
* Ideally TAP certified and/or with significant training skills and experience.
* Emotionally intelligent and people centric, able to maximize the success of training by working with a range of different levels of skill and experience to empower staff.
* Good people and relationship skills, able to manage expectations both across and up and down the Business including to Management levels.
* Must have experience of delivering training on established Sales Systems, CRMs or bespoke systems
* Adaptable/ flexible and able to deliver traditional Microsoft training advantageous.
* Interest and/or experience of writing updating, continuously improving training material.
* Particular interest / experience in e-Based Learning highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading client in a permanent career role including first class benefits, some homeworking and an excellent package that includes performance Bonus and flexible company car options..
Candidates must have a full driving licence as weekly travel is a key part of this role / National role / home based.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Systems Trainer - TAP - IT - Sales - CRM