IT Change Manager|
The candidate won't be rolling out systems but will be transitioning into service and getting things ready for BAU operations
- The candidate will be working as a Service Transition Manager under Client's Manufacturing Division.
- He/she will be working with a company called (Client) with factories based in Bradford and Deeside.
- The role involves working with 3 rd party suppliers to transition hardware and software solutions to Clients's sites e.g. touch screens, dashboards, HHTs, wireless etc.
Day to day responsibilities (bullet points)
Person Specification (bullet points)
- Managing 3 rd parties (Computacenter, Vodafone, TCS etc.)
- Conducting planning sessions
- Gathering knowledge base cycles
- Ensuring the delivery of SLAs with 3 rd parties
- Ensuring 3 rd parties are carrying out working, meeting standards and producing documentation
- Putting support for services in place
- Making design documents available
Excellent communicator who can deal with multiple stakeholders.
- The candidate does not have to be very technical or have specific system experience.
- Experience working extensively with 3 rd parties is needed
- A food manufacturing background is essential