Requisition ID: |
General Job Description
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
Serves as Field Piping Engineer Graduate with ability to work effectively as part of a team to support the Construction installation of pipe on Greenfield portion of the West Nile Delta Project.
- University/B. S degree in Mechanical Engineering is desired but may be waived if equivalent industry experience can be demonstrated.
- Gather approved required documents and information to support the successful completion of relevant construction activities/requirements.
- Responsible for adhering to and promoting safe work practices
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Excellent communication and problem solving ability
- All applicants must have the right to work and remain in Egypt
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for the development of piping work packages in conjunction with supervision.
- Responsible for the development of pressure test packages and responsible for witnessing and verifying and acceptance.
- Prepare field change documentation and as-built documentation as required.
- Provide technical assistance to the senior piping engineers, piping superintendents, and crafts.
- Implementation of the project ES&H program and quality control program.
- Develop and implement Inspection and Test Plans for major piping activities.
- Inspection of field installations and completion of associated documentation on a continuing basis, and complete the final P&ID checks prior to turnover.
- Prepare material requisitions, coordinate and review vendor drawings.
- Work with Procurement's expediting team to ensure the delivery of vendor materials to support the project schedule.
- Work within TEAMWorks to verify accurate data from engineering and suppliers.
- Ensure that materials are stored properly to ensure environmental protection.
- Complete material receipt inspections as required.
- This position is based in Alexandria and applicants must already possess the right to live and work in Egypt. This is a national contract position and the successful applicant will be employed by a third party company to provide services to Bechtel
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.