|Job Ref:||203846506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 02:07|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an HSEQ / Compliance Manager to join the team based in High Wycombe. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of c.£40,000 per annum. |
They are looking for an experienced HSEQ / Compliance Manager to join their growing Compliance team in the High Wycombe Head Offices.
The Compliance Manager will be part of a team, that will satisfy the requirements of ensuring that all areas of the business meet and maintain any certifications along with operating an effective output of 'Safe systems of work' to clients, both internal and external.
The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy to liaise with all departments, clients and external bodies in coordinating the input and output to tight timescales. Flexibility is essential in adapting to future changes within the company and fluctuations within the workload.
• Manage and assist with the Health and Safety paperwork for internal personnel and Clients. Liaise with the relevant parties as required.
• Maintain our ISO 9001:2008 Quality System.
• Maintain any acreditations we have with current clients and achieve any new requirements
• Work to achieve BS OHAS 18001.
• Work to achieve ISO14001.
• Work towards achieving ISO27001
• Maintain third party acreditations
• Be able to report professionally to Project Managers, Directors, and other personnel.
Monitor and report software packages required to fulfill the role, software versions, more efficient methods to fulfill the job role.
Background or Formal training requirements:
• NEBOSH or IOSHH trained
• Trained quality auditor
• Ability to be DV cleared
• Familiar with MS operating systems, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio