|Job Ref:||203893100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:57|
Abatec are currently seeking an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer for our client based in Bristol.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in a challenging and varied role where you can have real influence on the future success of the business.
This company are a market leader in what they do and their products are supplied across the country, having been established for over 60 years with various awards along the way, this company pride themselves on the quality and brand recognition of their products.
They are currently undergoing a period of extensive growth and expansion and require more Maintenance Engineers.
Of key importance in this role is the ability to think on your feet and be very proactive in an FMCG environment
• To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment, looking to achieve zero unplanned downtime
• Liaising with Manufacturing Line Managers to increase availability and awareness
• Reactive maintenance
• Double days shift
You will have
• Ideally qualified to HNC level in maintenance
• Working knowledge of electrical and pneumatic systems and diagrams
• Ideally experience of an FMCG maintenance environment
• Proactive, team player with flexibility to get the job done
• Electrical bias
Salary and Benefits
• Circa £32,000 dependant on experience
• Free car parking, Pension and 25 days holiday
If you would like more information, please contact Haydn Eyles on (Apply online only). The reference for this vacancy is 125259.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client