|Job Ref:||204280377||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum numerous benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Role: Electrical Design Engineer (Special Purpose Machinery)|
* 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Discounts including retailers in the local area, local gyms and other leisure activities
* Pension scheme
Details on the business:
Founded over 70 years ago this global business operates out of over 90 countries and holds over 45'000 live patents and is ranked in the top 100 by Reuters in its list of global innovators, spending over £1,000,000 in research and development every day
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer, with the following responsibilities:
* Investigate, propose and apply continuously process improvements and ideas.
* Support Engineers to carry out installation work as required.
* Procedural compliance with quality standards.
* To ensure the creation of Electrical / Pneumatic schematics are in line with the Machine Build schedule.
* To maintain and continually improve the departmental productivity and machine efficiently targets, ensuring all work is carried out to the required standard.
* Achieve objectives/targets outlined in the annual section business plan.
The successful candidate must have:
* NVQ5 or HND or similar
* Use of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
* Experience within electrical design that is specifically around machinery
* Awareness of CE Marking and Machinery Directive