|Job Ref:||204703562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eye||Address:||Post Code:||IP23||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||29/09/2016 02:53|
Draughtsman / draughtsman (Inventor)|
Following phenomenal growth over the past two years which is forecast to continue, our client is required to recruit additional Draughtsperson/draughtsman to join its enthusiastic and energetic team. To manage this increased volume additional Draughting staffs are required, further building on the Company's significant investment in AutoCad and Inventor. The client is involved is global market leader in the engineering, manufacture and supply of large scale complex equipment.
The Draughtsman / draughtsman will ideally have the following attributes:
* Qualified in Mechanical Engineering (Degree/ HNC/ HND or similar)
* 2D AutoCAD design experience is essential
* 3D CAD design experience is desirable (Inventor)
* A background in engineering and manufacturing is needed
* Good technical knowledge
* Ability to produce bill of materials
The Draughtsman / Draughtsperson role will involve:
* Creating full fabrication and construction drawings as required
* Using Inventor and AutoCAD for these designs
* Assisting in the change and development of more efficient processes
* Assisting in the standardisation of manufactured products.
This is a great job for a Draughtsman / draughtsman with experience using Inventor so don't hesitate, click apply and start your application today.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003