|Job Ref:||204703605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£1000/day||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Senior Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Biased) |
We are looking for an Electrical biased Multi-Skilled Engineer who is electrically qualified with mechanical experience, to join a large sized company working on PPM and Reactive Maintenance. The role is predominately electrical works. However, will include basic mechanical works such as; Plumbing and HVAC.
What are the successful candidate's responsibilities?
• You will be responsibility for all site based Engineering operatives within designated Cluster hospitals and for any Mobile Engineering staff when attending cluster sites.
• You will have to ensure the Engineering Planned Preventative Maintenance Routine is completed as detailed in the Standard operating Procedure manuals.
• Ensure response to all reactive calls within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Ensure all Statutory Insurance Inspections are undertaken and remedial tasks resolved within Cluster. Escalate reactive calls which require specialist involvement to resolve.
• To attend and support H&S or Infection Control, L8 water hygiene, Medical Gas, Project works and PPM planning meetings as requested by local Hospital managers.
• Ensure that the site is safe and working effectively by ensuring effective Health & Safety procedures.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Multi-Skilled engineer that is looking to work for a company that has great values.
Our client has great staff retention and believes in in-house promotions. This is great if you are looking to work with a company that has great potential for progression.
The role is based in Basingstoke and comes with a great package