|Job Ref:||204703623||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||County Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DL12||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Job Title |
Service Engineer - Mechanical Fitter
Overview / Company
Our client are a specialist Manufacturer based in the County Durham area. They service and manufacturer a range of equipment to sites across the UK in a variety of sectors.
You will be required to work both within the factory and out on site. Most of their customers are based within the region, however there will be travel outside of the area. Duties will include:-
• Full valid UK passport.
• Mechanical maintenance or servicing experience gained in a relevant industry/discipline, for instance working with hydraulics, pneumatics and/or pipework.
• Experience of diagnosing and trouble-shooting faults, giving appropriate feedback at all levels.
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
• Able to work independently without supervision and as part of a team.
• Good Time Management skills to manage own time in line with the expectations of company schedules.
• Ability to work to deadlines in a calm and orderly manner.
• Experience fitting pipework and/or pressurised equipment.
• Experience in fitting out, however product/key equipment training will be provided.
• Experience in welding, metal working or pipefitting.
• Familiarity with lean manufacturing improvement techniques such as standard operations, 5s and Kaizen.
• Experience selling consumables or parts whilst conducting on-site visits.
Salary / Shifts
Day Shift Role and Competitive salary