|Job Ref:||204703731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Pension||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Cost Control Engineer|
You will be working for a company that specialises in the management of aircraft component / part repairs for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide engineering, supply chain and business solutions that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
* Delivering cost reduction and cost avoidance services in line with customer contractual and performance expectations for customer Return On Investment (ROI)
* Providing visibility of performance and progress to the customer and Program Management teams
* Ensuring the service is delivered consistently, in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with customer arrangements
* Identifying new opportunities for Repair Cycle Management (RCM) cost reduction that benefit both the client and the customer and develop solutions both tactically and strategically in the areas of Value Engineering, Warranty Detection and Turnover and Recommended Customer Recharge
Experience / Knowledge:
* HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline is desirable.
* Strong analytical skills with a focused and methodical approach to managing work.
* A strong team worker who focuses on the success of a team as a whole; with excellent interpersonal skills, clear communication and ability to negotiate effectively.
* Confident in using own initiative, adept at problem solving, willing to learn
* Able to prioritise and make decisions whilst balancing results with workload and applying appropriate attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, please apply today