|Job Ref:||204703897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Carlisle||Address:||Post Code:||CA3||Salary:||£0 - £30800/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:58|
Maintenance Engineer (M&E) Cumbria|
Employment type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary: Circa £30,800 per annum + benefits
Shifts: Mon-Fri, alternating (Apply online only), (Apply online only), (Apply online only)
My client is a leading international waste-to-product business. They provide a range of recycling and energy recovery solutions to customers in the public and private sectors. We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias or Multi Skilled) to join the team on a permanent basis in Carlisle. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that fault finding, diagnostics and breakdown repairs are carried out safely and efficiently. You will ensure that the BIO MRF waste handling facility is maintained to a high standard.
Example of Responsibilities:
* Must be a time served Electrical/Mechanical Engineer from a production environment.
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on plant
* Carrying out installation work and plant upgrades to the required standards
* Reporting through computerised maintenance management system all work carried out
* Working knowledge of Waste Industry regulations or similar regulatory environment
* Must hold current UK driving licence
* Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety management
* Proficient using MS Word and Excel
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
Our client is an equal opportunities employer providing an excellent environment to thrive and develop.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer