|Job Ref:||204703940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
Senior Systems Manager|
3-6 Month Contract
Our client is globally recognised for designing, manufacturing and delivering customised High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) solutions for utilities worldwide. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join their team in Stafford on a 3-6 month contract.
Experience and Knowledge
* Experience with major assessments of company requirement capture processes delivered in industries with individual project revenues exceeding $20m
* Experience with model-based system engineering with a strong addition of product line engineering
* Familiar with SysML, Matlab, and Orthogonal variability modelling
* Experience with control systems and safety critical application design with thorough understanding of requirements in implementing a highly reliable, deterministic system
* Experience leading cross-functional teams to execute new technology development projects with multiple stakeholders in matrixed organizations
* Proven leadership, coaching, teamwork, organizational, and communication skills
* Experience in Power System engineering industry
* Knowledge in turnkey projects development and interfaces
* Fluent in English
* Ideally you will have a Master's degree in electrical and/or software requirement engineering or similar discipline with related work experience OR Bachelor's degree with at extensive related work experience
To apply for the role or for more information, plaese contact Aidan at Intec UK
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus+ Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)