|Job Ref:||204704079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Richmond upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW10||Salary:||£14.42/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
Hours: 7AM - 4PM |
General Overview: Summarise the overall Job Accountability.
* To undertake planned maintenance & reactive calls to a wide range of electrical and mechanical building systems
* Fault diagnosis and investigation.
* To undertake basic multi trade activities upon mechanical , electrical and building fabric
* Comply with the companies operational procedures
* To liaise with your direct report on site in a knowledgeable and professional manner
* To keep up to date with technical changes, techniques and developments within the industry
* Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentially
* Be a team player.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Having served a C&G apprenticeship is essential.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* 17th Edition qualification
* L8 water treatment qualification desirable
* A good working knowledge of health & safety and lock out procedures is desirable