|Job Ref:||204704388||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Spalding||Address:||Post Code:||PE11||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Dependent upon experience||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:58|
Our Spalding based client is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join them on a full time and permanent basis. You will efficiently manage all aspects of engineer work scheduling, planning and purchasing. You will be responsible for managing an extended team to co-ordinate installs and maintenance appointments across the UK; whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service. |
Previous experience of Operations and Engineering Management is essential to be considered for this role.
• Co-ordinate installation schedules, from receipt of order through to stock control, man hours and completion
• Manage and maintain service levels for maintenance, repair and on-site visits
• Effective management of an engineering and scheduling team
• Project Management, working closely with internal admin and sales teams
• Produce accurate monthly financial reports
• Monthly reporting on workload projections
• Day to day management, identify training needs, conduct appraisals etc.
• Maintain Quality Standards
• Review and improve working procedures
• Work closely with senior management to identify and improve processes
• Highly experienced in man management
• Strong and intelligent leader
• Strong IT skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced and pressurised environment
• Planning, scheduling and purchasing experience
• Engineering and Operations Management
This is a fast paced and diverse role, you must be able to "think on your feet" and ensure quality and service levels are maintained at all times. You must be pro-active, a strong team player and driven in your work. Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful