|Job Ref:||204704428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician/Fitter|
Job Type: Permanent
Skills and Experience:
* Ability to read and understand mechanical design assembly and detailed drawings
* Ability to use initiative
* Ability to learn quickly
* Speed and accuracy
Overall job description:
* Precision assembly/fitting.
* Some electrical experience beneficial
* Electrical ability
* Building of machines from engineering drawings and diagrams.
* Machine check out.
* Build and check out of Forming Tools (Punch and Die).
* Understand parts lists and relate back to engineering drawings.
* Liaise with Design Engineers and other Assembly Fitters.
* Standard maintenance on Shop Floor equipment.
* Light lifting as required to carry out duties.
* Use of light lifting equipment (pump trucks etc.).
* Assist in other areas of shop floor as required.
* Ensure familiarity with Stores and assist when directed.
* May be required to assist in commissioning and installation or service.
* Visits to customers in the UK or abroad