|Job Ref:||204704782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Vehicle, Phone, Pension, Overtime||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
ASC are Recruiting!|
ASC Connections - specialists in Engineering Recruitment; are currently seeking a Compressor Field Service Engineer to join our clients busy and expanding team in (url removed)pressor Service Engineer
Well respected Hertfordshire based company providing a first rate compressed air system maintenance, breakdown, installation and commissioning service to customers based in Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk and surrounding areas.
* Distributor for large compressor manufacturers
* Over 20 years of successful trading
* Expanding work-force with strong commitment to employee development
* Service & preventative maintenance on compressors and ancillary equipment.
* Breakdown response to customers including rota based 24/7 cover. (approx 1 in 4)
* Full installation and commissioning of new compressed air equipment.
* The Compressor Service Engineer will effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment.
The right candidate:
* Good experience (1 years +) as a field based compressor service engineer
* The Compressor Service Engineer will have sound electrical & mechanical fault finding experience.
* Full UK driving license.
* Friendly approach with good inter-personal skills. Good customer facing skills.
* The Compressor Service Engineer will need to be able to work with a high level of autonomy, as well as part of a team.
The right skills:
* Candidates from a Materials Handling background (Heavy Plant, Fork Lift - Field Service) would suit the work.
* Field Service Engineers from a machine building, servicing and commissioning background (mech and elec) would suit the work
The package is made up of;
* Base Salary between £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
* Regular Over Time (approx 10 hours per week)
* Attendance Bonus
* On-call bonus (1 week in 4) - approx £250
* Vehicle, Phone
For more information on this vacancy, or for similar vacancies in your area, please call the ASC Connections - Chelmsford Office - please ask for David Brooks-Harper.
Applications are accepted online - please ensure your CV is up to date. Call today for a confidential discussion.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)