|Job Ref:||204704794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£22500/annum + Package||Post Date:||29/09/2016 02:53|
Field Service Engineer, Hampshire, £22,500 Annual Salary + Overtime at x1.4|
Company Car (Including personal use) + Laptop + Mobile + Life Assurance + Contributing pension + 33 Days holiday.
Working hours are 7am - 7pm on a 4 day on / 4 day off rota.
Rubicon Engineering are currently recruiting for an Area Service Engineer to cover Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
As a Service Engineer, you'll be providing support to the Service Delivery Manager in the form of fire line customer liaison, service and repair of Bus & Rail ticketing equipment.
* The Area support technician will carry out on-site preventative maintenance and reactive repairs to ticketing equipment to defined standards.
* To be able to deal with basic PC related problems and set up PC for system operation
* Contribute to a service minded and client oriented approach focussed upon the end users satisfaction.
* Be responsible for and keep all company stock and equipment on good order, liaise with the stores department to ensure that the allocation of spare parts is of a satisfactory level.
* Assist with the implementation of new equipment or the upgrade of existing equipment as required. Occasional installation work.
* Organisation of the response calls to ensure that defined targets of response are achieved.
Key Skills & Attributes
* Strong Electrical Engineering background and hold a relevant electrical qualification ie NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
* Self-organised, motivated and be able to work from your own initiative.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Full clean driving license
The successful candidate will be provided with full product training, supplied with uniform and weather gear and a full set of tools and equipment to carry out the work.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, alternatively call Luke or Jem at Rubicon on (Apply online only).
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission