|Job Ref:||204704821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:58|
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager |
This is an incredible opportunity for an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to join a leading manufacturer based near Watford. This position offers the successful candidate the chance to work in both a strategic and hands on role, benefiting from the chance to really make a difference within the company.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving company safety policy, to improving awareness of EHS to create a positive and safe working environment, across a high-tech, state of the art manufacturing facility.
The appointed Environmental, Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of EHS
* Engaging with all levels of the workforce to create and develop a positive EHS culture
* Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice EHS
* Working to develop and continually improve existing policies, procedures management systems
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous EHS experience within a manufacturing environment
* Hold a recognised environmental qualification and a passion within this field
* Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
* Be a passionate environmental, health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands on role
* Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
In return the salary for this Environmental, Health and Safety Manager position is paying between £45-50k, pension and package. We have interview slots available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity