|Job Ref:||204705055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hartlebury||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:58|
Technical Operations Coordinator - Customer Service - Midlands - Permanent c£40k-£45k Neg.|
Our customer is a leading business providing instruments and systems for powertrain and vehicle testing.
The purpose of the role is to support the Service and Sales Manager in the daily operations of the service department.
What you will do as Technical Operations Coordinator - Customer Service:
- Visit prospective and existing customers to promote after sales products.
- Responsible for daily management of service engineers and future planning.
- Take charge and handle crisis management situations on site and at customer premises.
- Set up and maintain the training requirements for the department.
- Oversee contract costs and profits tracking.
- Manage customer expectations to a high level.
What you will need for the Technical Operations Coordinator - Customer Service role:
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Demonstrated experience in a technical role to the automotive or allied industries.
- Possess excellent negotiating and presentation skills.
- Preferably skills and experience in the operation and commissioning of engine/vehicle test technology.
What you will get for the Technical Operations Coordinator - Customer Service role:
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency