|Job Ref:||204705079||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum £51K pa OTE||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:20|
* An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer Automotive Electronic Systems
* UK Manufacturing Plant
* Major accounts won and ongoing
* Amazing career opportunities
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Team Leader for a global manufacturer of Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Products.
* As the Team Leader you will run a team of engineers working for an automotive tier one OEM.
* You will have 3-4 people in your team and you will be working on Engine Transmission, Engine Control Units, Transmission Control Units, Power Steering, Tire pressure monitoring and more vehicle controls and systems.
* Your team will test and calibrate both hardware and software for pre production controls of passenger vehicles.
* As the Team leader you will be the point of contact between the customer and the internal departments.
* You will organise the team verify measurements and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of the information and systems.
* You will be required to travel to suppliers around Europe around 2-3 times a year and also have to visit other company plants with in the UK Once a month.
* You will manage your team to provide a quality service for your customer of High quality Vehicles
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Team Leader will have man management experience and have worked as an engineer in the automotive industry.
* You will have 6-8 years experience working with Control gear for passenger vehicles and understand MED17/MDG1 systems and CAN/Flexray bus communications.
* You will be a leader and it is preferred if you have either time served or a Degree or a masters in Engineering or Computer Science.
* You will be analytical and be able to drive success of a team.
* It will be a strong advantage if you have worked for a tier 1 OEM in the Automotive Industry.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally