|Job Ref:||204705086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
POSITION: Mechanical / Electrical Fitter|
JOB TYPE: Temp Ongoing
Working for an innovative and forward thinking company that prides themselves on quality and been at the forefront of their industry. An established company that chooses to lead and let others follow, who work hand in hand with prestigious clients to meet their individual requirements.
You will be working from Doncaster in an energetic environment where people are challenged to perform their best.
You will be required to:
* Assemble and install metal enclosures to the track.
* Run hoses and cabling.
* Work in a small team with 3 - 4 other employees.
Experience - Essential:
* Time served mechanical/electrical assembler
* Proven mechanical/electrical assembly background
* Mechanical bias is ideal, however a good understanding of electrical wiring is required.
* Previous experience of dismantling and reassembling products
* Experience of building products and systems.
* Ability to work accurately from mechanical drawings
* Understanding of wiring diagrams
* Experience of cable crimping.
* The individual must hold a valid CSCS card and be PTS qualified to work on the Network rail Infrastructure.
* Must have a solid working background within the same industry.
The start date for this position is 10th October 2016.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment (UK) LLP who operate as an employment business