|Job Ref:||204705201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £37000/annum Company Car, Bupa||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:18|
We are currently recruiting for a Refrigeration Engineer to join our Bristol Branch|
The successful applicant will be required to have specialist experience in the commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration plant using NH3 and CO2 as well as general experience with HFC systems.
The job will involve periodic duty on the weekly standby/callout rota. In addition, there will be a requirement to work and stay away from home.
Candidates are required to possess the following qualifications and demonstrate knowledge & experience by examination and questioning;
* Several years general engineering background experience is essential
* NH3 handling (C&G2078 - with Ammonia)
* City and Guilds 2079 (or 2078 obtained before 09/03/2009)
* Full understanding of refrigeration principles and fundamentals.
* Full understanding of electrical and electronic circuits and diagrams.
* Extensive fault-finding and troubleshooting ability and experience.
* Good communication skills (written & oral)
* Field experience in the industrial refrigeration sector.
The successful applicant can expect an excellent remuneration package including;
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* 8% non-contributory pension
* Company vehicle
* BUPA membership
* Life Assurance
* 35 Days Annual Holiday