|Job Ref:||204705215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Watton||Address:||Post Code:||DT6||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
OFFICE BASED - WATTON, NORFOLK|
The Key Responsibilities of the role;
Maintain the NICEIC Registration, including overseeing the annual NICEIC Assessment
Oversee the training of the electricians (Toolbox Talks) to improve the quality of test & inspection
To liaise with the client's representative and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters, both through formal and informal meetings.
To provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day activities.
Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner.
Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented.
Work with the Contracts Manager to ensuring Quality Audits are undertaken and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others are closed out in a timely manner.
Providing guidance and assistance on quality and Health & Safety matters.
To carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor, validate and sign off NICEIC certification
Key Skills and Qualifications required;
• Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
• Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
• Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure.
• A proven background in a similar role, ideally commercial electrical installations, test & inspecting.
Able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671