|Job Ref:||204707130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£37477/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:58|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer |
£37,477 rising after probation with excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturer in the South Lincolnshire area.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Attend to all breakdowns within all areas of the factory
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
- When required, attend to strip downs and rebuilds on a range of machinery
- Use fault finding skills to work with engineers and the production team members to identify potential opportunities to reduce production downtime and carryout improvement activities / projects
- Have knowledge and experience in electro-mechanical, PLC's, electronics, pneumatics and hydraulics in order to support the production operators
- Perform corrective and PPM when required to a high standard, respecting health and safety guidelines
- The electrical maintenance engineer you will also be working towards continuous improvement on site.
As the successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have working experience within either a manufacturing environment. Completed a apprenticeship as well as a range of industry recognised qualifications such as City & Guilds, NVQ, BTEC, HND, OND, HNC, ONC etc