|Job Ref:||204707188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Bromwich||Address:||Post Code:||B71||Salary:||£10.50/hour + DOE + O/T||Post Date:||29/09/2016 02:54|
GENERATOR FITTER / YARD ASSISTANT|
£10.50 p/h plus overtime at time and half
40 hours p/w Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
30 days holiday inlcuding bank holidays.
We are currently working in partnership with a plant and accommodation hire company in the West Bromwich.
They are a successful national leading construction rental company specialising in plant and temporary accommodation hire and are looking to add to their already successful team of maintenance fitters in order to improve productivity and customer satisfaction to help them achieve their future expansion plans.
This is a hands on role maintaining and servicing a wide range of petrol and diesel generators and pumps along with welfare units as well as adhering to the company standards and procedures pertaining to health and safety regulations.
Good organisational and administration skills will be required as well as the ability to carry out all aspects of electrical and mechanical testing and maintenance.
* Maintain, service and test petrol and diesel generators, pumps and engines.
* Completing duties to a high standard
* To work to time scales so good time management is key
* Loading and unloading of vehicles in the yard and assisting with other yard duties.
* Ensure a high standard of health and safety for both colleagues and customers.
* Assist with the maintenance of temporary accommodation including painting.
* Basic DIY skills.
* Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge of diesel and petrol engines.
* Driving licence would be an advantage.
* Health and Safety awareness
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas;
Dudley, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Catshill, Bewdley, Kidderminster, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Highley, Hagley, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull and surrounding areas