|Job Ref:||204707884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£20000 - £35000/annum + Statutory Holiday||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:58|
Working for a major construction company the role of the Project Engineer is an integral part of the company.|
An established business based in Havant they are a major supplier of building products to the construction industry across Southern England. Specialising in Louvres & Solar shading.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Running projects from point of order to completion/handover
* Design, programme, procurement, site installation & financial/contractual matters
* You will liaise with client & suppliers at all times
The successful applicant for the role of Project Engineer will:
* Have had previous experience working in a specialist contracting organisation dealing with building facades
* Have worked within previous project management roles with a proven ability to bring projects in on time & on budget
* You will be Degree Qualified in a related subject & demonstrate excellent AutoCAD skills.
* Must be able to understand / read drawings & specifications
* A clean driving licence & use of own car is essential as site visits will be required
The role of Project Engineer is open to applicants of Graduate Level or more experienced candidates. The salary range is between £20,000 to £35,000pa depending on experience. You will also receive 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays rising to 26 days after 5 years. Fuel expenses are paid for any travel. The working day is Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm & a 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
To apply for the job, click apply & send us your CV