|Job Ref:||204708156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£38000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Workstream Construction Services are working with a multi-disciplinary practice in Birmingham who are currently looking to recruit a design led Architect to join their modern practice as a Senior Architect. |
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Architect and will assist the practice in the seamless running of architectural projects to the highest professional standards whilst being responsible for the profitability and technical competence of those projects.
Experience of working in the residential, educational and heritage sectors would be beneficial but is not essential.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the partners and associates in the preparation of fee proposals.
* Assessing client/user needs and assisting with the development of clients/user briefs.
* Preparation of feasibility studies.
* Scheme design from initial concepts to preparing planning drawings
* Pre-Application discussions with Local Planning Authority Officials where required.
* Submission of Planning/Listed Building Consent applications, liaison with Officials and monitoring of those submissions.
* Detailed design work including the preparation and submission of Building Regulation drawing packages, the preparation of working drawing/production
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that reward their employees with superb benefits and career opportunities.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA