|Job Ref:||204708299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:20|
Our client is one of the UK's premier concrete frame contractors with over 45 years' experience in the construction of concrete sub and superstructures.
Providing a service covering all areas of administration and support necessary for the successful operation of the project or office.
* General ad-hoc admin functions
* Weekly Staff register returns
* Requisition materials/catalogue orders/plant
* To process Materials Delivered (GRN's) with correct allocation, order numbers, units of measurement within agreed timescales (within 7 Days of receipt) and resolve exceptions
* Plant Workbench
* Production of Weekly Timesheets and related forms
* Reconciliation of Plant Hire Invoices
* Monthly Stock Report/Staff
* Provision of Plant Costs
* Monitoring Uncommitted Orders
* Missing Ticket Workbench/Monitoring
* Monitoring Labour Costs
* Monthly site stats reports to Office Manager
* Liaise with management
* Advise junior staff with guidance on their job responsibilities
* To ensure effective requisitioning and coding of materials (commodity codes, units of measure and WBS codes)
* To order COINS Catalogue items within maximum value with accurate WBS codes
* To identify the correct ordering channel Plant or the procurement dept and effectively order Plant & Formwork including Weekly / Monthly plant return ensuring the correct plant category to be chosen.
* To ensure Off-Hiring of Plant & Formwork is carried out effectively and full description / details recorded
* To actively maintain the invoice register by responding to all comments (within 7 Days) and reallocating ownership once queries are rectified
* Awareness of Environmental issues within the construction company environment and the Environmental Manual policy and objectives
* Awareness of Occupational Health and Safety issues within the construction company environment and the OH&S policy statement and objectives.
* A good understanding of the COINS infrastructure and functionality Logical and well organised with the ability to prioritise
* Numerate, literate and accurate
* Good communication skills and IT competence levels Positive response to pressure
* Ability to manage change and adapt to new procedures Leadership skills/qualities
* Ability to support and motivate Ability to work as part of a team