|Job Ref:||204708359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£45000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
A Developer is currently looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their busy team in the Northern Home Counties.|
The product concerned is a mixture of 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 bedroom housing right through to luxury apartment blocks and mixed use.
The company concerned have a real pedigree in constructing iconic buildings and are looking for a TC to join their expanding team.
• Managing the members of the project team effectively, providing advice and guidance as required
• Instigate all relevant actions detailed within our Technical Procedures
• Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation
• In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external Consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information and sales/ conveyance information
• Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections
• Prepare updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis
• Review and produce development costs schedules on a monthly basis and agree action with Technical Manager
• General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external
• Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems
• Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery
• Assisting in preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information
• Produce Health and Safety files/Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Tenant Manuals required
The successful individual will have experience of delivering private residential schemes and potentially some affordable and managing a number concurrently. To be able to work as part of a team or individually and able to drive technical issues and projects to a successful conclusion.
A good knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues with a keen grasp of building regulations and legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress with a true forward thinking company that can offer a great working environment and progressive opportunities