|Job Ref:||204703476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Harrow on the Hill||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
NICEIC Electrical Qualified Supervisor|
Field Based - North West London / Watford
Up to £45K per annum & vehicle/ travel card
Our client are a medium sized Gas Contractor who specialise in Domestic Gas Installations, due to continued growth they are currently looking for a 17th Edition Qualified working Supervisor to work on a gas installations and wire the systems up (S&Y Plan) and produce minor works certificates (1 or 2 per day) whilst also being responsible, they require someone who has at least 5 years' experience in a similar role who is qualified to 17th Edition.
The role of the Qualified Electrical Supervisor is to carry out electrical works on domestic electrical installation projects, ensuring that all work completed is fully compliant with current regulations and guidelines, whilst following all internal systems and processes.
The Key Responsibilities of the role;
• Maintain the NICEIC Registration, including overseeing the annual NICEIC Assessment
• Oversee the training of the electricians (Toolbox Talks) to improve the quality of work
• To liaise with the client's representative and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters, both through formal and informal meetings.
• To provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day activities.
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner.
• Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented.
• Work with the Contracts Manager to ensuring Quality Audits are undertaken and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others are closed out in a timely manner.
• Providing guidance and assistance on quality and Health & Safety matters.
• To carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor, validate and sign off NICEIC certification
Key Skills and Qualifications required;
• Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
• Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
• Organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure.
• C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
• C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671