|Job Ref:||204703706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum Company Van | 20 days holiday + Stat||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Electrical Site Manager Immediately Required |
Are you a Site Supervisor looking to progress within the industry? I have an excellent opportunity for you with a company who can offer you the tools and training to help develop you within the Building Service industry.
Working for this progressive, privately owned M&E Contractor; you will be given full responsibility for a wide range of small work electrical projects within a variety of sectors.
Due to expansion and a healthy order book for 2016/17, this company seeks an ambitious Electrical Supervisor/Manager to progress their career in a fast moving, energised environment. You will be given the opportunity and the training to progress and further succeed within the industry.
This contactor covers work within the Midllands and London regions and cover large commercial, industrial and retail projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sectors covered by this company include: Commercial, Industrial and retail
• On each site you will be managing 5/6 site staff and other direct reports
• Managing subcontractors
• You will provide valuable leadership
• Apply and communicate Management systems and processes throughout the business. This includes Health and Safety, Quality and Environment
• To develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
• Tool box talks
• Ensure staffing levels are met, including future needs and contingency and are trained and developed to be competent for the risks they carry out
• Ensure that risks to the business are properly reviewed and controlled
• Understand and achieve statutory requirements
• Electrical qualifications and work background is necessary
• 17th Edition Qualified
• HNC Qualified in an Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Discipline and will need to be augmented by significant experience
• Understanding and experience of working with Microsoft packages
This role will require a over night stays when covering projects within London.
This company offers a stable future to any potential candidate, as well as working in a culture that is positive, supportive and team orientated. Working for this company will offer you the opportunity to further progress and build on your career within our industry.
If you are ready to take the next step to successfully further build on or if you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250 of vouchers.
If there is anything else that you need to know please contact Kiran on (Apply online only)